High Value and Luxury Home Insurance – Tailored to your needs
Standard Home insurance often fails to provide the cover needed for individuals with high value property and contents, jewellery, antiques and personal possessions. We specialise in arranging cover for prestige homes, ensuring you get the highest quality protection.
Whether you own an historic, listed building with marble floors and mahogany fittings, or a modern, designer property with swimming pool, sauna and cinema room, we can find the right cover to meet your requirements.
By arranging your insurance through Think you could benefit from:
- Cover for properties with a rebuild value of over £500,000 – specialist cover for high value homes
- Worldwide all risks cover on all contents & possessions – cover against theft, loss and damage of your possessions when you temporarily take them away from home
- UK and overseas properties – domestic and overseas based properties covered, including second homes and holiday homes
- Market leading fine art cover – cover for loss in value, death of artist and cover while at the restorers
- Jewellery & antique collection cover – cover for high value jewellery, antique collections or other valuable possessions
- Home appraisal service – one of our expert valuers will help you get an accurate picture of the value of your home and property
- High single article limits – higher than average individual item limits
- Legal expenses cover up to £100,000
- Home business cover - for furniture and office equipment for your home-office
- Access to a private client specialist - have an expert manage your policy throughout your time with us
We also offer the following types of prestige home insurance, click the links for more info on the specific products:
- High value contents insurance
- Jewellery, fine art and collection insurance
- Antique insurance
- Mansion insurance
- Property portfolio insurance
- Holiday home insurance
- Homeworks insurance
A Tailored Approach to Prestige Home Insurance
At Think, we specialise in providing a personalised, tailored and highly confidential service for discerning individuals with significant assets they want to protect.
We can provide you with comprehensive building and contents cover, both at home and overseas, including fine art, antiques, collectables and jewellery, all at competitive prices.
Because of our knowledge and experience, we have developed relationships with the leading high net worth insurers, and many other industry specialists including valuers, restorers and security consultants.
We recognise that a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach will never benefit those with high value homes and significant personal possessions, and so offer a tailored, personalised approach to make sure you get the insurance cover that’s right for you.
Make sure your home has the right level of insurance cover
It is estimated that 1 in 5 homes in the UK is under-insured with those people with a higher personal income more likely to be at risk. What’s even worse, is that most don’t realise until they come to make a claim, and end up out of pocket.
There are several easy ways to ensure your house is properly covered and not underinsured:
Is it a listed building? Make sure your insurer knows whether your property is listed or not. If it is listed and the building is damaged in an incident, then before any repairs can take place, you may have to obtain special permission from the relevant planning authority – this will take time and money so you need to ensure you're properly covered.
What materials is your property built from? If your insurer doesn't know what materials have been used in the construction of your property it could prove costly.
What is the architecture of the building? If the building has been constructed using non-standard methods such as eco friendly/green methods, then this could alter the sum insured, and as such your insurer needs to know this.
Have there been any modifications? If you have extended, altered or improved the building in any way it will likely have increased in value and you may need to increase your insurance to make sure you’re covered.
Have you got sufficient contents cover? As a guide, your contents cover should be equivalent to around 25-30% of your buildings insurance amount?
Do you know the current valuation for your jewellery and other higher value items? Most home insurance policies will have a single article limit, which may not cover some of your more expensive possessions – our policies have a higher single item limit as standard.
More reasons to choose Think Insurance for your Prestige Home insurance:
- Our specialist high value home insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading prestige home insurers in the industry.
- Our claims helpline is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of payment options including flexible instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- All of our staff are UK based, highly qualified and equipped to deal with your insurance requirements.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the personal focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve.
Get a prestige home insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to you.