Track Day Insurance – Tailored to your needs
Track Days are fast becoming more and more popular amongst UK car enthusiasts. Generally most track days are carefully managed, and driver safety is given top priority, however driving at high speeds around a race track, competing with other like-minded enthusiasts is never going to be without risk, so you should always make sure you have the appropriate track day insurance cover in place to prevent yourself receiving a hefty bill should anything happen.
Due to the regulations on UK roads, drivers wanting to experience the full potential of their vehicle's performance will only really be able to do so by taking their car on to a race track.
However, on a track day, no matter how good a driver you think you are, the risk of crashing is very high, and the potential severity of the crash is increased. No standard private car insurance policies will cover you on a track day, so to protect your pride and joy, and your wallet, a specialist track day insurance policy from Think is essential.
We specialise in high performance, track day insurance, ensuring you get the highest quality protection for your vehicle. By arranging your insurance through Think you could benefit from:
- Agreed vehicle value & new car replacement - no arguments about the value of your vehicle if it is written off or stolen and not recovered
- Choice of repairer - choose where your vehicle is repaired
- Comparable courtesy car - continue to drive a high standard car whilst yours is undergoing repair related to an insured incident
- European motor assistance breakdown cover - providing flexibility to take your vehicle abroad
- Fully comprehensive cover for driving other cars – added freedom and protection if you need to drive other vehicles
- Portfolio policies - one policy with one common renewal date helping to reduce your cost and time spent on administration
- Specialist products - taking into account limited mileage and required use
- Access to a private client specialist - have an expert manage your policy throughout your time with us
Thinking of taking the risk? Don’t do it!
Many other insurance brokers will refuse to even offer cover to car owners that take part in track days or similar events, and that can often mean drivers are tempted to take a risk by not telling their insurer that they do this – if this has crossed your mind, then don’t do it! By withholding information from your broker or insurer, you are actually invalidating your policy should you need to make a claim, and this may harm your chances of getting insurance cover again in the future.
So if you want to challenge yourself, your car and your friends by pushing yourself and your vehicle to the limits on a track day, then do so knowing that should the worst happen, and you’re involved in an accident, you’ve got a specialist track day insurance policy with Think in place so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
More reasons to choose Think for your Track Day insurance:
- Our track day insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading names in the industry.
- Our claims helpline is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of flexible payment options including a number of instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- We do not have any overseas call centres and all of our staff are qualified and equipped to handle your insurance needs.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve – we make sure you feel valued and aren’t just another number to us.
Get a track day insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to your business.